Dr Roberts welcomes patients with private medical insurance or who want to fund their own medical treatment.
Dr Roberts is Bupa Fee assured.
He is also registered with all other UK insurance companies including AXA-PPP, Vitality Health (formerly Pru Health), Aviva and CS Healthcare.
This means that your medical insurance policy should cover all of his charges for a consultation, depending on your policy and any excess that may apply.
It is still always important to contact your insurer for pre-approval prior to your appointment or procedure.
Over the last few years more people have taken the decision to fund their own private medical care.
Dr Roberts fees are:
- £185 for a new outpatient appointment
- £125 for a follow up appointment
Additional fees will be payable for blood tests, X-rays and scans. Details are available from the private hospital where your appointment with Dr Roberts has taken place:
The Spire Thames Valley Hospital
- Location: Wexham Street, Wexham, Bucks SL3 6NH
- Appointment line: 01753 665429
The Princess Margaret Hospital
- Location: Osborne Road, Windsor,Berks SL4 3SJ
- Appointment line: 0800 656 9604